PERFECT PET PARENTING with Bette Yip
In-Home Private Dog Training in Hays, KS and Great Bend, KS
Now also offering Online Dog Training Courses and 1-on-1 Coaching ONLINE
Welcoming home a New Puppy or Adopted Dog soon? You’re in the right place!
Or…Perhaps you’ve found me because your dog's behavior is driving you CRAZY…
Do you wish you knew how to train your dog to stop having accidents in the house, chewing your stuff, barking at everything, jumping on visitors, pulling on leash, digging up your yard…and doing all the other stuff you can’t stand?
Are you eager to teach your dog to listen to you and follow basic commands? Maybe you just need help with getting your dog to be reliable with the basics all dogs living among humans need...
- How to teach a dog to come.
- How to teach a dog to sit, lie down and stay until released.
- How to teach a dog “leave it,” “drop it,” and “take it.”
- How to teach a dog loose leash walking (walk nicely on a loose leash) or a formal “heel” right at your side.
Where ever you are, whenever you need help, whatever your goals…get your Doggie Dilemma under control with my highly effective, time-tested, dog-friendly dog training and behavior modification methods.
Love life with your dog!
Use real life rewards (not just food) to get your dog to love listening to you! Here, Iniya enjoys a neck-scratch as a reward. (And I had fun rewarding her!)
- IN-HOME dog training & dog behavior problem solving services in Hays, KS and Great Bend, KS.
- ONLINE Dog Training On-Demand Video Courses.
- ONLINE Personalized One on One Dog Behavior Coaching Program (for Skype users).
PERFECT PET PARENTING with Bette Yip
Serving Clients Worldwide Online and In-Person in Hays, KS and Great Bend, KS
(Need In-Person dog training to solve dog behavior problems outside of Hays, KS and Great Bend, KS? I travel for the right cases. Let's talk.)
MORE about ONLINE, VIRTUAL DOG TRAINING and PRIVATE IN HOME DOG TRAINING:
with award winning rewards-based dog trainer, Bette Yip...
Q: Is it possible to turn the world into a gentler, kinder, safer place through dog training?
A: That may sound like a strange question, but hear me out...
Hi, I'm Bette Yip, owner of Perfect Pet Parenting, and I'm Crazy about the Power of Positive Reinforcement in training a dog to be the perfect household pet.
You simply DO NOT have to be a big bully to get your dog to listen to you. Those old-fashioned, heavy-handed methods you may have seen on TV are just not necessary, and in some cases, do nothing but teach your dog to fear and resent you.
You don’t want a dog who goes around just trying not to make you angry, do you? You want a dog who listens to you because they love you and love being around you because you are FUN. I can teach you how to have THAT dog.
Here’s What You’ll Learn About Dog Training & Behavior Modification In My Programs:
- Create an environment in which it's hard for your dog to make mistakes, but super easy to do “the right thing.”
- "Notice the Good Dog" and "pay" (reward) your dog for every behavior you "don't hate" in a situation. (Reward for all acceptable behavior, in other words!)
- Nothing In Life Is Free (aka NILIF) - use love, play, toys and all your dogs daily calories as rewards.
- Teach your dog "what to do when..." Dogs are great situational learners!
- Teach your dog words/behaviors you can use to guide your dog's behavior (come, sit, wait, leave it, drop it...) These are very useful when used with the right timing for redirection.
Teach and treat your dog with love and kindness.
Teach your family and friends to do the same.
Then sit back and notice...
How does this positive training approach to the relationship with your dog start to filter into everyday interactions with other living creatures, including fellow humans?
It is in this way that I believe positive dog training can actually help make our world a kinder, gentler, safer place.
Choose Bette Yip - a Boston area favorite for dog training for over a decade...
now offering Dog Training Worldwide Online and in-person locally to Hays, KS and Great Bend, KS.
Pop over to my BLOG for free dog behavior problem solving tips that will give you more of an idea about my dog training and behavior modification methods.
You're in good hands! Check out some of my past awards...